Seeking Applicants for the Technical Advisory Committee
May 3, 2019 | News
SafeCare BC is seeking applicants to fill a vacancy for a home care and community health support representative on its Technical Advisory Committee.
The Committee is made up of representatives from both employers and labour, and we strive to have a balance.
The Technical Advisory Committee provides input, expertise, and knowledge to strengthen the effectiveness of SafeCare BC initiatives, programs, and projects. Specifically, the Committee provides input into activities as outlined in SafeCare BC’s annual workplan.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 24th, 2019.
Please enclose the following with applications:
- Copy of your resume (or CV) highlighting your experience in health and safety training/curriculum development
- A one-page letter of intent outlining:
– Why you’d like to be a part of the committee
– What you’d bring to the committee
– What you see the key issues are for the sector regarding safety education
Check out the Committee’s Terms of Reference.