Want to Win $1000? Submit to Safety Den!
November 14, 2019 | News
Have an idea that can help improve health and safety in the workplace? We want to hear it!
The fifth-annual Safety Den will take place May 25 at the BC Care Providers Association Conference, in Whistler. This Dragon’s Den-inspired event is a showcase of ideas from people like you –continuing care workers passionate about improving their workplace.
The Safety Den has become one of the must-attend events of the year, and is the perfect mix of entertainment and education, highlighting safety innovations in the continuing care sector. These innovations come in all shapes and sizes; you don’t need a complex idea to win!
It’s easy to participate:
- Submit your idea using our simple online form
- Give us time to review all the submissions
- If you’re one of the three finalists do a fist pump and high-five your colleagues
- Prepare your five-minute pitch to the Safety Dragons (don’t worry, they don’t breathe fire)
- Contact us if you have need help with your pitch
- Have lunch with us in Whistler
- Convince the Dragons your idea is the best and win the $1,000 top prize
- Do a fist pump again and high-five your colleagues