April 3 COVID-19 Update
April 3, 2020 | News, COVID-19
|Today, Dr. Bonnie Henry provided the following COVID-19 update.
- 53 new cases, for a total of 1,174 across the province
- 146 individuals are in hospital, with 64 in intensive care
- Sadly, four more people have died from COVID-19, bringing the total number of deaths in BC to 35
- 22 long-term care homes and assisted living residences have at least one resident or staff member with COVID-19
- Many of these care homes and assisted living facilities have only a single case
- On a positive note, 641 people have fully recovered.