May 6 COVID-19 Update
Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Minster of Health Adrian Dix released a joint statement on today’s COVID-19 update.
- There have been 23 new cases, bringing the total in BC up to 2,255
- 74 people are in hospital, while 19 in intensive care.
- There are 22 long-term care homes, assisted living residences, and acute care units with active cases.
- Sadly, there have been three additional deaths, bringing the total number up to 124.
- 1,494 people have made a complete recovery.