May 14 COVID-19 Update
Today, Dr. Bonnie Henry provided the following COVID-19 update.
- There have been 15 new cases, for a total of 2,392 in BC.
- 58 people are in hospital, with 12 people are in intensive care.
- There are 19 long-term care homes, assisted living residences, and hospital care units with active cases.
- Sadly, there have been three additional deaths, bringing the total number of deaths up to 135.
- 1,885 people have made a complete recovery.
- Dr. Henry notes that we will not understand the full impact of our reopening plans for 14-28 days.