June 4 COVID-19 Update
During today’s update, Dr. Bonie Henry provided the following statistics:
- There are five new cases of COVID-19.
- Additionally, there have been four epidemiologically-linked cases.
- This refers to people who have not been tested, but have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- These cases have been tracked since May 19, and have all recovered.
- The total number of cases in BC is 2,632, of which there are 201 active.
- 26 people are in hospital, while 6 are in critical care.
- There have been no deaths today.
- 2,265 people have made a complete recovery.