July 14 COVID-19 Update
Today, Dr. Bonnie Henry provided the following COVID-19 update.
- There have been 13 new cases, for a total of 3,128 in BC.
- 14 people are in hospital, while 5 are in intensive care.
- There are currently 209 active cases in BC.
- Dr. Henry says the outbreak at Krazy Cherry Farm does not pose a risk to eating cherries — there is no evidence of transmission via packaging
- The increase in cases over the past few days was expected
- We are now past the first incubation period since moving into phase 3/Canada Day