Safety Den is back!
January 19, 2022 | News
Are you passionate about helping your workplace stay safe? Do you have a safety idea that others should hear about?
...Do you want to win $1000?
Then you should submit to the Safety Den!
Safety Den is a Dragons’ Den-inspired event presented by SafeCare BC, showcasing ideas from people like you—healthcare workers passionate about improving workplace health and safety.
Individuals and organizations from across the province are encouraged to submit to the event. If selected, you’ll present your idea in front of the competition’s judges—the safety dragons—for a chance to win the top prize of $1000.
Remember, no idea is too small. In fact, the simplest ideas often find the most success!
The 2022 Safety Den will be part of the BC Care Providers Association’s Annual Conference this June.
It’s not only members of the continuing care sector that can take part in this year’s Safety Den. We’re also pleased to announce the Commercial category has returned, giving organizations the chance to win the coveted Safety Innovation of the Year Award.
It’s easy to participate:
- Submit your idea using our simple online form
- Give us time to review all the submissions
- If you’re one of the three finalists do a fist pump and high-five your colleagues
- Prepare your five-minute pitch to the Safety Dragons (don’t worry, they don’t breathe fire)
- Contact us if you need help with your pitch
- Convince the Dragons your idea is the best and win the $1,000 top prize, or brag when your organization wins the Safety Innovation of the Year Award in the Commercial category.
- Do a fist pump again and high-five your colleagues
The deadline to submit is March 31
Need some inspiration? Check out the Safety Innovation Database, which includes some of Safety Den’s past winners.
Spread the word by sharing this poster.