Safety Den’s deadline has been extended to April 8
March 30, 2022 | News
The deadline for Safety Den has been extended to April 8. That means there is more time to submit your health and safety ideas—and enter for a chance to win $1000!
Taking place in Whistler on June 6, this Dragon’s Den-inspired event is a showcase of ideas from people like you—healthcare workers passionate about improving workplace health and safety.
The Safety Den has become one of the must-attend events of the year and is the perfect mix of entertainment and education, highlighting safety innovations in the sector.
These innovations come in all shapes and sizes; you don’t need a complex idea to win!
Submitting to the Safety Den is easy and fast. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Submit your idea using our simple online form
- Give us time to review all the submissions
- If you’re one of the three finalists do a fist pump and high-five your colleagues
- Prepare your five-minute pitch to the Safety Dragons (don’t worry, they don’t breathe fire)
- Contact us if you need help with your pitch
- Convince the Dragons your idea is the best and win the $1,000 top prize, or brag when your organization wins the Safety Innovation of the Year Award in the Commercial category.
- Do a fist pump again and high-five your colleagues
Whether you’re a student, a frontline worker, or a manager, we encourage you to submit. The competition is open to everyone—even if you are not a SafeCare BC member.
If you need help with your submission, contact email@example.com for assistance