Safety Den is back for 2023!
January 11, 2023 | News
Are you passionate about helping your workplace stay safe? Do you have a safety idea that others should hear about?
...Do you want to win $1000?
Then you should submit an idea to the Safety Den!
Safety Den is a Dragons’ Den-inspired event presented by SafeCare BC, showcasing ideas from people like you—healthcare workers passionate about improving workplace health and safety.
Individuals and organizations from across the province are encouraged to submit to the event. If selected, you’ll present your idea in front of the competition’s judges—the safety dragons—for a chance to win the top prize of $1000.
Remember, no idea is too small. In fact, the simplest ideas often find the most success!
The 2023 Safety Den will be part of the BC Care Providers Association’s Annual Conference at the Victoria Conference Centre in May.
It’s easy to participate:
- Submit your idea using our simple online form
- Give us time to review all the submissions
- If you’re one of the three finalists do a fist pump and high-five your colleagues
- Prepare your five-minute pitch to the Safety Dragons (don’t worry, they don’t breathe fire)
- Contact us if you need help with your pitch
- Convince the Dragons your idea is the best and win the $1,000 top prize, or brag when your organization wins the Safety Innovation of the Year Award in the Commercial category.
- Do a fist pump again and high-five your colleagues
The deadline to submit is March 31