New course – Running Effective JOHS Committee Meetings
February 8, 2023 | News
We’re proud to introduce a new course for Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) Committee members.
- $50 – Non-members
- $25 – Associate members
- $20 – SafeCare BC members
This online self-paced course will provide you with systematic and practical guidance to ensure that your JOHS committee gets the most out of your health and safety meetings, while following occupational health and safety legislation in British Columbia.
From quorums to adjournment, this course is filled with practical advice, best practices, templates, and tools to help your committee systematically prepare and run meetings.
- Learning the roles and responsibilities of each committee member for meetings
- Understanding challenges and pitfalls for committee meetings
- Implementing effective meeting preparation: scheduling and templates
- Efficiently managing a meeting: decision-making, voting, motions, consensus
Goal setting for annual review of the joint occupational health and safety committee