- This event has passed.
2020 Strategic Planning
June 9 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
SafeCare BC is developing a new strategic plan. This three-year plan will determine what education, training, and tools we’ll focus on.
The first step? To hear what you need to stay healthy and safe on the job. This strategic plan is built for you, by you, and we need your input.
During this 30-minute session, comprised of 5 people, we’ll ask you a few questions – see them below. Your input is critical – it will directly impact the direction of our strategic plan.
To thank you, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
Questions we want your feedback on:
- What are your biggest workplace health and safety concerns?
- In what ways can SafeCare BC help address those concerns?
- How has COVID-19 changed the continuing care workplace?
- How can SafeCare BC help you adapt to the “new normal”?
- What role should SafeCare BC play in shaping the “new normal”?
- What are the best ways for us to connect with you? (Communication.)
- How could we make it easier for you to get involved with us? (Engagement.)
- What areas do you think SafeCare BC should expand into? (What organizations or sectors?)