- This event has passed.
Dementia Care Teams: Working with Families
September 14, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
SafeCare BC is excited to partner with the Alzheimer Society of B.C. to bring you this 45-minute webinar. We will explore how building successful relationships between people living with dementia, their families and continuing care providers is an important way to deliver good quality, person-centred care.
In this session, you will learn about:
- The experiences of families and people living with dementia
- Tips and strategies for building successful relationships
- The Alzheimer Society of B.C.’s resources for health-care providers
Before attending this webinar, please watch this video and complete the required pre-reading.
- Watch Dementia care teams: Families and continuing care providers working together (8- minute video)
- Read Building a Strong Foundation for Dementia Care guidebook: Understanding what families experience
To register for this workshop, please click here.
To complete registration:
- Sign up for an account
- Select Dementia Care Teams: Working with Families
- Select the September 14, 2021 Session
This webinar will be recorded and made available on the Learning Space. If you would like to be notified when the recording is available, please enroll in the webinar.