- This event has passed.
Stay sharp: Free webinar brings flu awareness to frontline workers
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Now, more than ever it’s important to get a flu shot. Make sure you stay sharp Stay sharp (and healthy) this fall and winter.
We might think we know all there is to know about the flu, but there is so much more to learn. Join us for a fun, informative, and encouraging discussion around keeping ourselves, our loved ones, and our residents and clients protected against influenza.
Tuesday, October 13: 1;00-2:00 p.m.
Register today for this webinar.
Andrea Derban, RN will lead this interactive discussion:
- What is influenza and how does it differ from COVID-19?
- Why are seniors at increased risk for illness and dying related to influenza?
- How can we best prevent the flu both in a health care setting and at home?
- What do I need to know about the flu in the context of COVID-19?
- Do flu vaccines work and are they safe?
- What is our role as healthcare workers when it comes to influenza prevention?
This event is presented by SafeCare BC and the BC Care Providers Association in partnership with Sanofi Pasteur.
Registration is being facilitated by BC Care Providers: SafeCare BC members can register for this session as non-members.