SafeCare BC Membership Application
Thanks for your interest in applying for SafeCare BC membership!
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the requirements below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ken Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer education or training that prepares people to work in the continuing care sector, such as nursing, administration, and so on.
- If you offer a health care aide training program, it must be fully recognized by BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry.
- Provide standard services in the continuing care sector, such as catering or housekeeping; or
- Provide special services in the continuing care sector, such as assisted living or specialized community support living, but whose organization does NOT have the WorkSafeBC classification number 766011 or 766006.
In addition to the above, education and service providers must also . . .
- Operate in British Columbia
- Be registered with WorkSafeBC for at least one year
- Be in good standing with WorkSafeBC
- NOT be a commercial supplier
Once you submit your application, the SafeCare BC Board will review it.
If your membership is approved:
- We’ll share the good news, plus the exact membership fee and a contract to sign.
- You sign and return the contract.
- We send you an invoice.
- You get all the benefits of a SafeCare BC membership.
If your membership is not approved:
- We’ll let you know, then we can discuss other options.