Donate to Operation Protect
- Step 1: Grab what you can donate — see below for what supplies we accept.
- Step 2: Ensure all items are unopened and unused.
- Step 3: Fill out the quick donation form, below.
- Step 4: As best you can, provide the number of supplies you’re donating.
- Step 5: Click “Submit.” You’ll see a message that confirms your form was received.
- Step 6: We’ll connect with you about what comes next.
- Surgical masks (approved by the FDA)
- Exam gloves
- Hand sanitizer (60% alcohol or higher)
- Medical-grade disinfection wipes
- Protective gowns
- Eye protection (glasses, goggles, and face shields)
- N-series masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, CSA)
- R-series masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, CSA)
- P-series masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, CSA)
- Elastomeric half- or full-face piece respirators
- Powered air-purifying respirator
Need more information about what’s accepted? Click here for pictures and more info.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org