Donate to Operation Protect
- Step 1: Grab what you can donate — see below for what supplies we accept.
- Step 2: Ensure all items are unopened and unused.
- Step 3: Count, as best you can, the individual units you’re donating (“50 N95 masks” instead of “a box of masks”).
- Step 4: Fill out the two-minute donation form, below.
- Step 5: Click “Submit.” You’ll see a message that confirms your form was received.
- Step 6: We’ll send you a follow-up email with more details.
- Surgical masks (approved by the FDA)
- Exam gloves
- Hand sanitizer (60% alcohol or higher)
- Medical-grade disinfection wipes
- Protective gowns
- Eye protection (glasses, goggles, and face shields)
- N95, N99, and N100 masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, or CSA)
- R95, R99, and R100 masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, or CSA)
- P95, P99, and P100 masks (approved by the FDA, NIOSH, or CSA)
- Elastomeric half- or full-face piece respirators (including filters)
- Powered air-purifying respirator (and accessories)
Not sure what the supplies look like? Need more information about what’s accepted? Click here for pictures and more info.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 1-877-955-6565 (Operation Protect shares a line with Route 65.)