PPE Request Form
The PPE Request Form is for health care organizations that need an emergency supply of personal protective equipment.
COVID-19 has led to a critical shortage of PPE. Some health care organizations are struggling to get what they need from their regular suppliers. So SafeCare BC is working with BC’s Ministry of Health to help get PPE to organizations in danger of running out.
This PPE Request Form is meant to be used in critical situations. SafeCare BC urges all organizations to source out their own supply of PPE.
- Click here to review our alternative suppliers list.
- Click here to learn about Strategies for Extending Personal Protective Equipment Use
Organizations from the following sectors within British Columbia can fill out the form:
- Long-term care
- Home and community support
- Assisted living
- Independent living
If you do not belong to one of these sectors, and if you’re not located within BC, we will not accept your request.
- The PPE Request Form is for emergency requests. This form is a last resort for health care organizations struggling to get PPE from regular or alternate suppliers.
- Please ask only for what you need. There are limited supplies, and other organizations need equipment, too.
- Please fill out the form once. If your situation changes, contact email@example.com.
- Surgical masks
- Exam gloves
- Protective gowns
- Protective eye-wear
- Hand sanitizer
SafeCare BC will send your request to BC’s Ministry of Health; they will triage requests. Due to demand and shortages, it’s difficult to know when orders will be fulfilled.
SafeCare BC is not responsible for filling orders. We’re collecting this information on behalf of the Ministry of Health; they are responsible for delivering equipment.
But please keep in contact with us. We’ll do our best to support you. If you have questions or concerns, or if your urgency status changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.