Workshops & Events
SafeCare BC is committed to providing outstanding professional development for continuing care workers in BC as well as connecting continuing care workers to other professional development opportunities.
If you need help registering for a course, please call 604-630-5572 ext. 242.
Provincial Violence Prevention Curriculum Train-the-Trainer8:30am - 4:30pm Burnaby | SafeCare BC Training Centre
* If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your organization please contact email@example.com
Online Resources and Tools:
- Observation-Based Posture Assessment: Recommendations for Method Development and Use in Healthcare Settings Webinar
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee (JOHSC) Resource Tool
- Violence Prevention for the Health Care Worker (E-modules)
- Violence Prevention for the Health Care Worker (Classroom Session)
- Understanding Dementia: De-escalating and Preventing Responsive Behaviours
- Point of Care Risk Assessment E-Module